Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Nice Trade


All that firewood has paid off! I traded about a cord for this old utility trailer. The lights are broken but that's OK since I'm mostly going to be banging around the woods with it. I had to replace the coupler (from Northern Tool) so for about $30, I got a new trailer. I'll rig up some lights on a 2x4 or something so I can take it on the road but I don't have to do that for a while yet.
The picture, above, was taken after we had cut a bunch of small trees to decorate our school's Winter Fair. The trees all go up in the auditorium at school to create a little forest grove where people can eat their lunch and listen to live music. It's quite beautiful. (In case you're wondering, yes: I drove it on the road without lights. But hey, this is Vermont in deer season so nobody noticed! That and I didn't drive through town or anything.)

1 comment: